Pages

Saturday, 10 May 2014

Shoes, all the shoes and nothing but the shoes!

Ah shoes... One of my greatest loves in life! I just simply cannot get enough of them. But not just any old shoe. It must be accompanied by a heel - nothing kitten about it! I really don't see the point in even bothering with a kitten heel. I mean, how high is that anyway? An inch? Pffft... It's about as flattering as putting a heel on a croc. Yeah, just have a little think about that.....


The one thing that pains me about heels is my height. I'd wear the super duper platform sky scrapper ones if they didn't turn me into the size of a small building. I'm 5ft 10", so me wearing any kind of a decent sized heel pushes me over 6ft. To many, this would be a dream come true. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't stop me wearing my heels. 90% of the time, I don't hate it, but the other 10% of the time I would rather be 2 or 3 inches shorter. Its hard to feel lady like when you're are the tallest person in most rooms. 


What does drive me mad is people asking why I wear heels. That I don't need to wear them! Hello?! have you not seen how amazingly pretty they are? And anyway, since when did that little black dress ever look good with a flat pair of shoes? All this shoe talk is making me want to buy more! Sure one more pair can't hurt. :) 


Rach Xx

*** Twitter *** Bloglovin *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment